Well, Duh

The Wall Street Journal points out that Obama’s promise of a tax cut for 95% of “working families” is a bunch of hooey: It’s a clever pitch, because it lets him pose as a middle-class taxcutter while disguising that he’s also proposing one of the largest taxincreases ever on the other 5%. But how does he conjure this miracle,especially since …